Stay Sharp

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Siam Modalities



































My second home; Siam. Since first sight I have felt this South Eastern pearl to be a location where you can re-load your energy, a place on the planet where no big worries lurks behind simple actions. I went here for 2 weeks after the Mt. Everest trail photo journey and I could not have thought of a better place to rest up after that one. I found it hard to shoot here in Thailand this time, the place has become second nature and I had to look a bit extra to see something "new". Maybe we shouldn't look for the "new" all the time. I am aware that (for me) the better images come out of curiosity many times so if you loose this deep and basic curiosity the images will show it.

G9 / 5D 24-70 f2.8 / 16-35 f2.8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manga fina bilder broder Falcon, bade har och i Everest-sektionen...

The Old Mack

Anonymous said...

Manga fina bilder broder Falcon, bade har och i Everest-sektionen...

The Old Mack